Monday, September 21, 2009

Havin' Fun & Learnin' Lots

Boy, isn't it so easy to just get hooked to the computer.  I started my etsy shop and blog back in July, and now I am on the computer non stop.  Well, not literally but it sure seems like it.  Long, long nights and even early mornings just to get things done.  And you know what I am actually having a ton of fun and learning a lot as I go.  It is so easy to start searching for one thing and then winding up with a list of another 20 things I need to search for.  Anybody else do that?  I do have to limit the time I'm on the computer during the day, though; so I can actually have a life that is not run solely by the computer.  It is definitely a balancing act!  So much to explore I guess.
I added tons of new items to my etsy shop, so take a peek!
megansjewelrymoments.etsy.com 

Oh yeah... almost forgot...I have had several people tell me they are having issues leaving comments on my blog...I'm curious if anyone can and if there is a certain way it needs to be done??  I really don't know that much about blogs (isn't that bad to say), but I really don't.  If you have comments for me and can't do it on my blog, please let me know in my etsy shop (you can just convo me).  I would really appreciate the feedback on this.  Thanks!

Don't have an account on etsy?  It is easy and FREE.  Just go to www.etsy.com and start an account, you won't regret it!

0 comments: